Bulent Taslicay

Agent you trust Service you deserve

Standard Forms for Sellers

Standard forms I require in order to list your property for sale.

1. Working with a Realtor Pamphlet

**Disclosure of Representation in Trading Services Form:

Considering a real estate transaction? One of the first decisions you will need to make is whether you should work with a licensed real estate professional who will represent you. Take a moment to read this important consumer protection information from the Real Estate Council of BC. This form explains the special legal duties that real estate professionals owe to their clients. It will help you choose whether you want to be: • a CLIENT of a real estate professional, who will represent you in the transaction, or • an UNREPRESENTED PARTY with no real estate professional representing you.

***Privacy Notice and Consent Form:

To help you sell, buy or lease real estate, REALTORS®, brokerages and real estate boards need to collect, use and disclose some of your personal information. This brochure provides you with information about, and obtains your consent to, such information handling practices.

2. Listing Contract

This can be an MLS (Multiple Listing Service) contract or an Exclusive Listing Contract. It’s up to you. Please contact me to discuss the advantages or disadvantages of each.

3. Property Disclosure Statement

This is a questionnaire that is filled out by you as Seller. The questions pertain to your understanding of the condition of the property. It is usually provided to and signed by the Buyer. Once signed by the Buyer, it is usually attached to the Contract of Purchase and Sale and thereby attaches liability to the Seller for the responses to the questions.

4. Authorization to request strata documents

This form provides me with the authorization to request necessary strata documentation on your behalf. This documentation is then provided to the Buyer after an offer is accepted, assuming the Buyer requests these documents in their offer.


This is a mandatory form, required for the purchase or sale of all real estate in Canada. It has been instituted in an attempt to reduce money laundering and organized crime activity related to real estate. It requires Buyers and Sellers to produce qualifying ID to their agent or mandatory. Your sale cannot proceed without this form being submitted complete.

6. Independent Legal Advice

I strongly recommend that you seek independent legal advice if you have any questions about your listing forms or any other aspects of listing and selling your property.

Bulent Taslicay
Cell: 778-990-3762
Office: 778-297-3000
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.